*work in progress
Please contact regarding any opportunities related to Bitcoin, software engineering, quantitative trading. Please see my CV, check out what i've been up to below. Contact me.
- Attended the btc++ bitcoin development conference in Austin TX, and "worked" out of Bitcoin Park in Nashville for a few days.
- Worked with cutting edge cryptography using the Rust programming language 🦀. Implemented FROST and blind schnorr signatures into the secp256kfun library.
Also worked on making MuSig2 compliant with draft specifications.
- Increasingly passionate about fostering the next generation of Bitcoin engineers. See utxo.club.
- Contributed to gun - a command line bitcoin wallet gun, learning Rust.
- Built a self custody Bitcoin payment processor, SatSale. It support lightning and on-chain payments, and is free software under the MIT license.
- Explored algorithmic & quantitative trading
- On-chain analytics and smart contract monitoring
- Market making - cross exchange (centralised and decentralised) arbitrage
- Volume profile analyses for directional strategies
Completed my honours year of Physics at Monash University (Sept 2019).
Worked as a part-time mathematics & physics tutor, as well as some ski instructing during the Australian winter.
Most recently I have been interested in:
- Trying to help build peer-to-peer electronic cash: exploring and building Bitcoin related software. Lightning network features and protocol.
- Self hosting a variety of FOSS.
- Learning C through experimenting with elliptic-curve cryptography and by trying to write a Bitcoin vanity address
- Custom GNU/Linux desktop environments. I recently installed Arch (btw) on my new laptop and have been exploring customisation such as the tiling window manager i3:
- Cryptocurrency tech, primarily decentralised prediction markets & exchanges.
- Web scraping & other quickly cooked up python projects.