Please contact regarding opportunities related to Bitcoin, software engineering, cryptography, quantitative trading.
- Implemented Flexible Round Optimized Threshold (FROST) signatures and blind schnorr signatures for the secp256kfun library.
- Bitcoin engineering resources: utxo.club
- Contributed to gun - a command line bitcoin wallet gun, learning Rust.
- Built a self custody Bitcoin payment processor, SatSale. It support lightning and on-chain payments, and is free software under the MIT license.
- Explored algorithmic & quantitative trading - built own backtesting engine but haven't released code yet.
- Market making - cross exchange (centralised and decentralised) arbitrage. Hedged rebalancing with algorithmic order excecution.
- Completed my honours year of Physics at Monash University (Sept 2019)
- Coauthored research on the origin of the gravitational wave signal GW190425.
- Interpretation of gravitational waves that originate from the merger of two neutron stars.
- Previously investigated the mass distribution of binary neutron stars in our Galaxy.
- Worked as a part-time mathematics & physics tutor, as well as some ski instructing during the Australian winter.